Phone: (260) 347-9400
Fax: (260) 347-0692
Michael M. Yoder was born in Kendallville, Indiana, received his undergraduate degree from Ball State University, and his Juris Doctor degree from Notre Dame Law School. Mr. Yoder has over 30 years of experience in handling Litigation, Estate Planning and Elder Law issues. Mr. Yoder has actively served the community:
- LaGrange County Prosecutor from 1975-1982
- Westview School Attorney 1975-1982
- Cole YMCA Board of Directors 1985-1992, President 1989
- Kendallville City Attorney 1996-2003
- Kendallville Plan Commission Attorney 1996-2001
- East Noble School Board Member 2002-2010, President 2005-2006
- Albion Plan Commission Attorney 2006-present
- Albion Town Attorney 2006-present.
Mr. Yoder is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), a registered Mediator 1994-present, and a licensed Real Estate Salesperson 2007-present. Mr. Yoder currently serves as a member of the Indiana State Board of Law Examiners.
Michael Yoder has achieved an "AV" rating from Martindale-Hubbell. An "AV" rating signifies that Mr. Yoder has reached the heights of professional excellence, has practiced law for many years, and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity.